Sunday, June 28, 2009

Back in NC!

So we're all back in NC now after a super busy week with Sports Camp. It's great to be home seeing family and enjoying the cooler weather, haha, but I miss Alabama already. Sports Camp turned out to be really awesome though. All of the participants did a great job, and I feel like God really blessed us all, through the kids in the community and the youth and adults from NC and Indiana and all that went on. I think we had something like 125 different kids from the community come out. I hope that we get a turnout that great for VBS too! Thanks for all your prayers, and grace and peace to you all!

-Katie (:

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/user/RISEministry#play/all

    By the end of the week I hope to have everything I have up!

    -Joe

    And thanks again for letting us see Jesus particularly in the staff.

    ReplyDelete