Monday, June 15, 2009

Hey everyone i am Bryce Kincaid this is my first time in Alabama. The first five days have gone great we all get along so great. I think we love picking around with other which makes the days so interesting. Wow i never thought that any buddy could keep me busier then my boss back home but i was wrong. Its fun though you don't have to worry about being bored. Everyone I have met so far has been so friendly. It is as hot as i was told it would be but yet i havent seen all the rain i was told about. We had some Taco Soup yesterday that a few of us might have eaten alittle much for all the activities we done later in the day. All the food has been so good. I like food and so its good cause every group can cook. katie and Lindesy cooked this strawberry cake it was double layered (ummmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD) Well its kinda a late so im going to go but i will be back Sunday. Please be praying for all of us and the plans for this summer. Thank you Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment